I’m a graduate student at KAUST under the supervision of Prof. Mohamed Elhoseiny and a research intern at Tencent AI Lab. Before that, I received my B.Eng with honor from Xi’an Jiaotong University in June 2019. I’ve interned at CMU Xulab, NUS CVML Group, and SenseTime.
- Zero-/Few-Shot Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Deep Generative Models
- Computational Biology
- Domain Adaptation/Generalization
- New!! 2021.04. Our imaginative walk paper is available on arXiv, homepage and code will be updated soon.
- 2021.03. Reviewer of IV 2021.
- New!! 2020.12. Our paper VisualGPT is on arXiv. code.
- New!! 2020.12. Our paper CIZSL++ has been submitted to PAMI. arXiv paper and code are available.
- 2020.12. Start research at Tencent AI Lab.
- 2020.12. Volunteer of NeurIPS 2020.
- 2020.10. Reviewer of WACV 2021.
- 2020.08. Technical report of Legendre decomposition in machine learning is available on arXiv.
- 2020.05. Reviewer of BMVC 2020.
- 2020.05. Start research at KAUST Vision-CAIR group.
- 2020.04. Reviewer of ITSC 2020.
- 2020.04. Glad to be a MS/PhD student at KAUST.
- 2020.02. Join CMU Xulab as a remote research intern.